Compose 16-measures for a non-pitched instrument in a compound meter.
Join the Bradley University composition studio as we compose every day of the semester! Answer the daily prompts before midnight to submit your composition for the day!
Join the Bradley University composition studio as we compose every day of the semester! Answer the daily prompts before midnight to submit your composition for the day!
https://musescore.com/user/39892229/scores/6998839/s/iLzUAv?share=copy_link
ReplyDeleteThis was fun! I especially like the triangle rolls.
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JNrxRhKHfTssO-R9SL01HQOmp1brirbH?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteThe motivic repetition that you have going on in m. 3-5 works well.
DeleteCompounding Interest for Bass Drum
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1bXlCuCIUCd6apQMJ_6trQGG9LgEEMVq4/view?usp=sharing
Fun title and nice hemiola!
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D2QdUU38BrQc_Mb0bK44Y9tzd3Pg866Q?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteThe mixed timbres work well.
DeleteCompound Sound - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZtafYrsom4l4qI6KV1stkti3j66HhQ9a?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteNice work. M. 11 caught my interest!
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1T5ctGcEttsk3V2JmLA1GfFDXHCqNSBL_/view?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteI like the hemiola in m. 12-13. Be sure to show what instrument you are composing for.
DeleteStreet Beat 11
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0-zlzQMYTJsx7lpQn9oKMDn5V_GFWqZ/view?usp=sharing
I like the double hits for the snare.
DeleteA short cymbal march. I used some crash cymbal notation I found online, attached in the folder, since I'm too lazy to make my own.
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1JoWOZkb_9p5rE-UMQQxNIbpB-oYe9xxG/view?usp=sharing
Wrong link, correct one below! Apologies!
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yw43TB_rrY-zAmhYPWX07E9F34Tki9rd?usp=sharing
-Darial N
Nice work, Darial. I think it's great that you found a resource for notation.
Deletehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-DfIHC_M0ARvP6KuX9gmRDn-nJRy9f7K?usp=sharing
ReplyDelete--Annie Fu
wasn't able to submit this earlier, was feeling very unwell. Am submitting it now at 2AM. Hope it still counts.